1 - 2 Travellers. From 3 visitors and above Please ask for a price.. personne
1. The Kariakoo Market of the Swahili people. Here you will see the local people doing their business under locally environment.
2. The Makumbusho museum. Here you will see the local traditional architecture of the people of Tanzania
3. The National Museum of Tanzania. Here you will see the Hominid Skull of the Australopithecus Boise and the history of TANZANIA
4. The Saint Joseph Old Church built by the Germans. This is an colonial church built by the Germans
5. The Azania Front Church built by the Germans. Also a nice church with German architecture built in 18th century.
6. The Mosque Maamur. The Architecture of Mosque Maamur is interesting it an old Mosque but still in use for Muslim Community
7. The fish market – We will just pass but to get out of the car.
8. Mwenge arts center – a place to buy souvenirs as gifts back home
9. The Missionaries House – A place where the missionaries used to plan evangelical works in TANZANIA during the 18th century. Why? Because Africans had no proper religion
10. The Old BOMA – The first stone structure in Dar es Salaam built-in 1860
11. Kunduchi historical monuments. This is an archeological site representing the Old settlements of the Sultans who established the Dar es Salaam City
Laisser un commentaire