(Salaam Aliko w Rahmati Allah w Barkat)
Peace, mercy, and blessings of God be upon you.
Embark on this tour to see the best of this city. We will visit in this city tour the most famous and Important city sightseeing.
Al-ballad historical tour, Al-Ballad is characterized by a distinctive architectural tradition, including tower houses built in the late 19th century by the city’s mercantile elites. Combine all this with red sea’s coastal coral building traditions with influences and crafts from along the trade routes. Throughout the tour, you will be walking through old neighborhoods (harrat) and cross through some ancient buildings, Souq’s and attractions.Plus de photos
• Meet at Hotel or meeting point.
• Al Tayebat International City
the museum is housed in a multiroom complex that re-creates the traditional Hijazi architecture of the old city. the museum offers a living history lesson on the Islamic heritage
• King Fahd Mosque.
• Jeddah yacht club (if possible extra charges)
• AlRahmah Mosque and Jeddah Art Promenade.
• Jeddah waterfront, the largest development phase of the Jeddah waterfront
Traditional lunch on request
• Enany Mosque, the most beautiful architectural wonders in the city, an example of grandeur Islamic architectural and interior design.
• Jeddah Fountain , world’s tallest .
• Jeddah Flagpole
• The central fish markets , AL-Bngahlah
• Jaffali mosque and Lake Arbaeen.
• Jeddah historical tour AL-Bald
Explore the history of Jeddah and historical Area Jeddah, pass many old and famous houses and old Neighborhoods (harat) then we will pass to the oldest mosque and market’s including privet house museum.
• Free time for shopping in old Souq Al-Ballad.
• back to the hotel.
Traditional Dinner on request